Saturday, April 02, 2005

Internal Spring Cleaning

Okay! Enough is enough!

Enough of spring cleaning...for now, at least.

I'll get on with life.

Hey! Life is here and now...
Look ahead, too.

Dear God,
Thank you for helping me clear out the "junk", for helping me put aside the excess weight that used to weigh me down and hold me back. I feel lighter now and am (I think) in better shape to run the race.

I'm tired of standing still...of being petrified by Fear and Insecurity. Get me moving, Lord. I want to move on.

Thank you for your grace. You are merciful! If not for your mercy and your grace, I perish. You know me intimately. You know me better than I do. Thanks for understanding and for giving me this time of internal spring cleaning.

Lord, if you marked our transgression, who would stand? No...all have sinned and fallen short of your holy standard. It's only by grace that we can hope to carry on. Your enduring and unconditional love and acceptance, your mercy, your grace, your loving kindness, your holiness, your righteousness...they're altogether far too wondrous and incomprehensible for finite me. Your love is infinite. You are an awesome God! You are God Almighty! You are God Most High!

Thank you for helping me along, moment by moment, day by day...

I feel more ready now... yes, I'll rise up and walk now. Help me...continue to help me.

Please, Heavenly Father, continue to hold my hand and lead me. Thanks. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home