Monday, May 09, 2005

Why I am still here

Quote of the Day : Bring joy WHEREVER you go, not WHENEVER you go.

Yes, Lord, bless all whom you bring into contact with me today! Make me a channel of your love and joy, an instrument of peace and a conduit of your life-giving power!

He must become greater; I must become less. -John 3:30


Thank you, Lord, for reminding me of the fact that I am "a letter from Christ...written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts...Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God." (2Corinthians 3:2-5)

Help me to always be mindful that I am being "known and read by everybody"...and so, enable me to bear good testimony of the truth, of who you are and of all that you want to reveal about yourself to the people whom you bring into contact with me.


Thank you for your grace! Your amazing grace which loves, forgives and accepts even me. Thank you for your unconditional love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home